Owner / Operator of CrossFit South Surrey
- National Strength and Conditioning Coach, NSCA
- CrossFit Level 1 and Level 2
- CrossFit Kids
- CrossFit Movement and Mobility
- Olympic lifting with Mike Bergener and on going with Christine Girard, gold Olypmic medalist since 2012
- Sports Nutrition, Fitness and Lifestyle Consulting
- Trigger Release, PNF stretch and Rehabilitation Specialist
- Workshop Presenter and Educator with over 25 years experience in the fitness industry
Fun Time Activities
- Being with my 3 children and hubby doing anything!
- Hanging out with my friends and my family wodding, boating, skiing and travelling.
A Few Things That Inspire Me
- My family and friends who push me to do better and are there for me when I am not there for myself!
- My clients who work so hard to change and do it!
- Working with members, kids, teens and adults and knowing that I have helped a few people everyday be pain free, fat free, increase athleticism and build self confidence.
- Watching the amazing athletic changes from the kids, tween, teen and their fitness level increase, all with big smiles on their faces!
- Biggest thing is to help someone in pain or achieve in their minds the unachievable …like a rope climb, beginner mud run, more mobility, less pain, great eating plan. I love to take the guess work out of peoples lives so they can focus on the other things…. LOVE MY JOB!!!