Starting June 1 2020
ALL MEMBERSHIPS ARE FROZEN AT THIS TIME, SO IT’S IMPORTANT TO CONTACT ME TO ADVISE OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. Reinstated your membership June 5 2020.
2. Left on hold until when?
3. Cancel for now and wait a little longer
I will not reinstate anyones membership unless I have permission.
WHAT IT WILL LOOK LIKE WHEN CLASSES START JUNE 1 2020.
1. Class sizes will be 6 PEOPLE PLUS COACH
2. PLEASE LIMIT YOUR USEAGE TO the facility to 2-3 TIMES PER WEEK
3. THERE WILL BE FEWER CLASS TIMES AND THERE WILL BE A
NEW CLASS SIGN UP ON LINE, GO TO:
This is a 2 part process, first sign in and when I will validate your membership you will receive a password. Once you have received your password you can go back in and sign up for classes for the week.
4. If you sign up and DO NOT COME, you will be given 2 changes and then asked not to sign up again.
5. Members will come in through the front door and leave through the SIDE door.
6. Members will have 2 – 7×9 foot areas, well over 6 feet apart from each member.
7. COACHES MUST WEAR MASKS.
8. Workouts will look differently as everything must fit in their area, for now.
9. All members must bring in their own towels
10. Please do not come if you are even a little bit sick.
11. All the equipment used MUST stay in your area to be cleaned and sanitized then rolled into a clean area, the area you were in, then gets cleaned.
PLEASE HAVE PATIENCE WITH US.
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME DEALING WITH THIS KIND OF SITUATION AND
WE MAY MAKES MISTAKES AS WE NAVIGATE OUR WAY THROUGH.
WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO GET EVERYONE IN TO WORKOUT AS SAFELY AS POSSIBLE.
THIS IS NOT FOR EVER, IT’S JUST FOR NOW.
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR CONTINUING SUPPORT, MESSAGES AND TEXTS
WE WILL BE A STRONG COMMUNITY AGAIN!