ESTABLISHED IN 2005
WE BOUGHT A BUILDING! WE
ARE NOW LOCATED AT
111-15292 CROYDON DRIVE
COVID NUMBERS ARE UP AND WE ARE ASKING THAT EVERYONE PLEASE:
DO NOT COME IN IF YOUR SICK OR TRAVELED OUT OF THE COUNTRY
1. COME IN THE FRONT DOOR AND LEAVE THROUGH THE BACK DOOR. Bring you’re belonging to the back door.
1A. SANITIZE YOUR HANDS.
2. MASKS ARE MANDATORY, PLEASE WEAR A MASK, OR ONE WILL BE PROVIDED.
3.PLEASE TAKE A CLEANING BUCKET WITH A NUMBER ON IT TO THE NUMBERED SQUARE, IN THE BACKET IS A CLEAN TOWEL TO CLEAN, CLEANER AND HAND SANITIZER FOR EACH PERSON.
4. PLEASE BRING A TOWEL TO KEEP SWEAT TO YOURSELF.
5. YOU MAY TAKE YOUR MASK OFF DURING EXERTION AND PUT IT BACK ON RIGHT AFTER.
6. CLEAN YOU AREA AND EVERYTHING YOU TOUCHED WITH THE PRODUCTS PROVIDED. MASKS ON FOR CLEANING AND PUTTING EQUIPMENT AWAY .
7. DISCARD THE CLEANING CLOTH USED IN THE DIRTY LAUDRY AT THE BACK DOOR.
8. PLEASE DO NOT TALK TO OTHERS UNDER HEAVY EXERTION OR WORKING OUT.
9. PLEASE DO NOT COME IF YOU ARE SICK.
10. PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE BEING TESTED FOR COVID.
PLEASE REMEMBER IF ONLY ONE PERSON IS SIGNED UP FOR CLASS
THE CLASS WILL BE CANCELLED.
CUT OFF FOR CLASS CHANGES IS 8:00PM
PLEASE CANCEL OR ADD A CLASS
BEFORE 8:00PM. IF THE CLASS DOES NOT HAVE 8 IN IT JUST SIGN UP AND COME AS THERE MAY BE ROOM.
2. YOUR PERSONAL TOWEL
3. YOUR WATER BOTTLE
4. PLEASE ONLY ESSENTIAL ALLOWED, no bags:(
1. TOTAL OCCUPANCY FOR GYM IS 12 PEOPLE AT ANY ONE TIME.
2. 5 MEMBERS open gym – 6 MEMBERS per class.
3. Please sign up for all classes and open gym times on line FOR CONTACT TRACING. ALL COACHES AND THERAPIST MUST SIGN UP THEIR CLIENTS.
4. You will have 1 area for yourself to workout in and please stay in that area.
5. Wear a mask to get your equipment and everything else you will need and bring it back to your square.
PLEASE CONTACT ME IF ANYTHING IS NOT WORKING FOR YOU AS WE WILL FIX IT!
In business since 2005, Crossfit South Surrey comes to the community with a team of professionals with over 85 years of combined experience in personal training, rehabilitation, Physiotherapy, Registered massage therapy, nutrition counselling, youth programs, group crossfit classes for all ages. Our facility is a family fitness centre for all ages, where the competition is with yourself. Whether your goal is to excel at your sport, increase your self confidence or just be an athlete of life and get in the best shape of your life, we have something for you.
With 3 physiotherapist, RMT, owner and coaches trained by a world class olympic athlete, Christine Girard…. why go anywhere else?
HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS
Learn how to realistically turn off your fat cells by eating right, switching out cardio for weight training and creating a lifestyle change for the long term.
At CFSS we believe physiotherapy and exercise go hand in hand.
As we age, our body is subtly adjusting and adapting to the various demands we place upon it. This is why we have on site physiotherapists and RMT’s to ensure your exercise program is designed to realistically fit your functional abilities, so your body is performing at its best.