ESTABLISHED IN 2005
WE BOUGHT A BUILDING! WE ARE NOW LOCATED AT 111-15292 CROYDON DRIVE SOUTH SURREY.B.C.V3Z 0Z5
DO NOT COME IN IF YOUR SICK
1. COME IN THE FRONT DOOR AND LEAVE THROUGH THE BACK DOOR. Bring you’re belonging to the back door.
1A. SANITIZE YOUR HANDS.
2. MASKS ARE NOT MANDATORY, We will have on at the facility if you leave your at home.
3.PLEASE TAKE A CLEANING BUCKET, IN THE BUCKET IS A CLEAN TOWEL TO CLEAN, CLEANER AND HAND SANITIZER FOR EACH PERSON.
4. PLEASE BRING A TOWEL TO KEEP SWEAT TO YOURSELF.
5. CLEAN YOU AREA AND EVERYTHING YOU TOUCHED WITH THE PRODUCTS PROVIDED.
6. DISCARD THE CLEANING CLOTH USED IN THE DIRTY LAUNDRY AT THE BACK DOOR before leaving.
7. PLEASE DO NOT COME IF YOU ARE SICK.
PLEASE REMEMBER IF ONLY ONE PERSON IS SIGNED UP FOR CLASS
THE CLASS WILL BE CANCELLED.
THERE IS a 4 hour CUT OFF FOR THE 6:30PM EVENING.
PLEASE CANCEL YOUR CLASS IF YOU ARE NOT COMING!
1. YOUR PERSONAL TOWEL
2. YOUR WATER BOTTLE
3. PLEASE ONLY ESSENTIAL ALLOWED, no bags:(
2. 3 MEMBERS open gym – 8 MEMBERS per class.
3. Please sign up for all classes and open gym times on line. ALL COACHES AND THERAPIST MUST SIGN UP THEIR CLIENTS ON COZI.
4. You will have 1 area for yourself to workout in and call home base.
PLEASE CONTACT ME IF ANYTHING IS NOT WORKING FOR YOU AS WE WILL DO MY BEST TO FIX IT!
In business since 2005, Crossfit South Surrey comes to the community with a team of professionals with over 85 years of combined experience in personal training, rehabilitation, Physiotherapy, Natural Path, Registered massage therapy, nutrition counselling, youth programs, group crossfit classes for all ages. Our facility is a family fitness centre for all ages, where the competitor is yourself. Whether your goal is to excel at your sport, increase your self confidence or just be an athlete of life and get in the best shape of your life without injury, we have something for you.
With a fully licensed physiotherapist, a naturopathic physician (naturopathic doctor, naturopath, ND), owner and coaches trained by a world class olympic athlete, Christine Girard…. why go anywhere else?
HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS
Learn how to realistically turn off your fat cells by eating right, switching out cardio for weight training and creating a lifestyle change for the long term.
At CFSS we believe physiotherapy and exercise go hand in hand.
As we age, our body is subtly adjusting and adapting to the various demands we place upon it. This is why we have on site physiotherapists and RMT’s to ensure your exercise program is designed to realistically fit your functional abilities, so your body is performing at its best.