Starting June 1 2020
ALL MEMBERSHIPS ARE FROZEN AT THIS TIME, SO IT’S IMPORTANT TO CONTACT ME TO ADVISE OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. Reinstated your membership June 5 2020.
2. Left on hold until when?
3. Cancel for now and wait a little longer
I will not reinstate anyones membership unless I have permission.
WHAT IT WILL LOOK LIKE WHEN CLASSES START JUNE 1 2020.
1. Class sizes will be 6 PEOPLE PLUS COACH
2. PLEASE LIMIT YOUR USEAGE TO the facility to 2-3 TIMES PER WEEK
3. THERE WILL BE FEWER CLASS TIMES AND THERE WILL BE A
NEW CLASS SIGN UP ON LINE, GO TO:
This is a 2 part process, first sign in and when I will validate your membership you will receive a password. Once you have received your password you can go back in and sign up for classes for the week.
4. If you sign up and DO NOT COME, you will be given 2 changes and then asked not to sign up again.
5. Members will come in through the front door and leave through the SIDE door.
6. Members will have 2 – 7×9 foot areas, well over 6 feet apart from each member.
7. COACHES MUST WEAR MASKS.
8. Workouts will look differently as everything must fit in their area, for now.
9. All members must bring in their own towels
10. Please do not come if you are even a little bit sick.
11. All the equipment used MUST stay in your area to be cleaned and sanitized then rolled into a clean area, the area you were in, then gets cleaned.
PLEASE HAVE PATIENCE WITH US.
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME DEALING WITH THIS KIND OF SITUATION AND
WE MAY MAKES MISTAKES AS WE NAVIGATE OUR WAY THROUGH.
WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO GET EVERYONE IN TO WORKOUT AS SAFELY AS POSSIBLE.
THIS IS NOT FOR EVER, IT’S JUST FOR NOW.
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR CONTINUING SUPPORT, MESSAGES AND TEXTS
WE WILL BE A STRONG COMMUNITY AGAIN!
Repeat HOME WOD # 19
LET”S KEEP THIS SIMPLE
5 KM RUN OR WALK ?
Training Schedule for 5k 10k Half & Full Marathon
NEW TO RUNNING
I HAVE A 21 WEEK PROGRAM FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WANT TO TAKE UP RUNNING OR TRAIN FOR A RUN.
- This is week one, don’t over run the times. Monday and Thursdays are days off. If you find you can’t run for 10 minutes that’s ok.
2. Take a stopwatch with you and set it for 10 minutes, STOP the stopwatch if you stop to rest, start it again when you get moving.
3. It may take 30 minutes to get 10 minutes of jogging or running in! Keep repeating week one until you can run the times with out stopping.
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS DAILY
Not too new to running but want to get better Start on week 4 or 5
WEEK 6 WILL BE POSTED NEXT FRIDAY
POST YOUR ACHIEVEMENT on FB or IG crossfit_south_surrey
IF YOU WANT THE FULL 20 WEEK PROGRAM, CALL OR EMAIL ME AND I WILL SEND IT OFF.