Coach Rachel with her puppy ??? What happened !
ANOTHER GREAT BODY WEIGHT WORKOUT!
DON’T FORGET MEMBERS IF YOU WANT TO SIGN SOME
EQUIPMENT OUT PLEASE LET ME KNOW!
BIG THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING CFSS
For some incentives due to closure:
- We will run classes over future holidays to make up for the closure.
- We will continue to put out a home workout daily on the website.
We have adding a sign up sheet for members can sign out 2 pieces of equipment to pump up their HOME WODS the coaches have created. Please call, text or email me about signing out equipment or your thoughts about the closure and possible re-opening.
- We will also be running a few small fun in-house competitions with goodies as a little extra to show our appreciation of your patience and understanding at this time!
IF YOU DON’T HAVE A KETTLEBELL, LOOK AROUND FOR
ANYTHING HEAVY… EVEN A ROCK !
THIS IS A GREAT EXAMPLE OF
USING 1 KBELL ONLY ! VERY VERY LITTLE EQUIPMENT
PLEASE SEND ME YOUR WORKOUTS SO I CAN POST ?
WARM UP AMRAP 30 min
( TEXT OR CALL IF YOU NEED
CLARIFYING, I HAVE TIME )
- 5 cat cows
- 5 ps Thread the needle
- 10 ps t-spine opener
- 10 ps BW windmill
- 10 One-Legged Squats – each side( sit on a bench and stand up or hold on to something )
- 20 Bodyweight tempo Squats, 0/2/5 … get down, 2 seconds hold, 5 seconds come up
- 20 Walking Lunges (10 each leg)
- 20 Jump Step-Ups (10 each leg) use a low step or weight plate or phone book?
- 10 Pull-Ups (or inverted bodyweight rows using your kitchen table), TREE outside find a low branch. beginners keep one foot on ground and pull from a squat position
- 10 Dips – Bar Stools
- 10 banded pulls ….. try and stay in a squat position
- 10 deficit Push-Ups use two yoga blocks or books ( bottom up one. start from the bottom and push up!
- 30 Second Plank, SQUEEZE EVERYTHING